Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Monday, Sep 25, 2017 @ 10:33AM Who can I call to get help? I Voiced my concern with this company in an email to the man who sold me this contract because there were no positive reviews from 3 different sources.

I asked for a different company. I never received a reply. The company showed up and supposedly fixed the fridge. We went and restocked the fridge with $129 of frozen and refrigerated food after she left because it was supposedly fixed.

Today-4 days later- the food is all lost again. We do want this company back. They obviously live up to their reviews. First American Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 @ 5:20AM Hello P D, we have received your web inquiry.

I understand your concern on this. As the assigned contracor has serviced within the alst 30 days, I am unable to assign another contrractor. A recall work order has been sent to the contractor. They will call you to schedule or you may call them directly.

There is no service fee charge for a recall as long as it is a related issue. Should you need further assistance, please feel free to respond to this web message. Thank you for choosing First American and please enjoy the rest of your day. Work order# 609858572 Dave's Air Conditioning and Appliance Service, LLC (602) 275-5696 You Tuesday, Sep 26, 2017 @ 5:32AM So this is how you do business?

Your unlicensed "contractor" called whining us to tell us that he now had to drive all the way back up here again today to fix the fridge that they "fixed" on Friday and it only lasted for 2 1/2 days. Yes, I know it is 100 miles, but that is not our fault. I believe he said to my husband "I have to spend an entire day driving to Prescott". Our problem is that we have paid First American Home Warranty over $100 per month for two houses since January and not once have we asked for help.

This is our first experience with your service and we are not impressed. After the run around we got yesterday from you and your coworkers who would do NOTHING to help solved this situation, I will definitely be looking elsewhere. I can't believe that you only have one INCOMPETENT COMPANY to represent your appliance repair in our area. Dave's Appliance Repairs Reviews on Yelp, Angies List and the BBB.

It doesn't bode well for you. I had open heart surgery on 9/12/17. I am supposed to be home resting and healing. Not stressing!

Thanks for the stress, and strife.

Home Warranty companies are supposed to make lives easier, not make them a living ***. PD

Review about: Daves Air Conditioning And Appliance Service Refrigerator Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Cost seemed reasonable, Website.

I didn't like: Lack of concern and incompetence, Lack of response, Unprofessionalism, In ability to decide whether to replace after 2 repair attempts, Lack of concern for their paying customers.

Comments