I read that there was a call recording class action filed, they record you and don't even tell you when you are giving them your credit card info, etc. which is totally illegal...

if you have been customers of this company, research class action filed in CA. I've had a really bad experience with them, I was researching on the internet on what else I could do regarding complaining about this company and ran into a Class Action Lawsuit filed in CA for illegal recording of phone calls.

I'm sure that we have been in the same situation with this company.

Review about: First American Home Warranty Warranty.

Comments

I have FAHW and waited 8 moths for any kind of resolution, this during the hottest summer here inSacramento, as well as a very cold winter. I am a senior citizen and have a disabled son, so this was doubly trying.

They kept send unqualified people, who actually made th situation worse! Now I have a new HVAC as of February 2018, but is not the same efficiency or energy saving as the unit that was in there!

My real estate agent says home warranties are the worst scam out there! I believe it!

I am ready to file small claims action. This company can be great "or" horrific! I, for the last two months, have been going around in circles over an electrical (dangerous) problem!

I am in the same situation with this company.

My son called First American Home buyers protection, as we live in Ocala, Fl and the home covered is in Lehigh Acres, Fl. My tenants had no water to the house. He was told they would call him back when they find someone. They called him back at 4:30 A.M. and told him to find someone as they had no one in the area to service the address. So he called Moon Plumbing, which came out and fixed the problem. I was told to fax the bill to them. And am still waiting for my money. I pay them $71.00 a Mo.

vynus002@cfl.rr.com