First American Home Warranty - Deceptive warranties Scam "First American"
First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault a fifteen year old furnace that had been working as installation issues, then they requested me call additional company at my expense, who advised that it was normal wear & tear, this company suggested that the entire unit be replace, but now since I didn't file an additional now they can't pay for the warranty,which I am still paying my Premium too. by the way this occured during this last round of bad weather, and the issue is still not completed.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Home Warranty
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom. My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "RANDY L HARRIS, STEVE CUNNINGHAM (HARVARD ATTORNEY) | ACTION DISMISSED BY US DISTRICT COURT | Georgia, DAWSONVILLE and ALPHARETTA Complaints - EQUUS RESOURCES, INC. - UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURTUNITED STATES..."
- " My bill was $43 I am a disabled stay here mother with a small child my bill was due on Monday I paid the bill in full on Friday..."
- "I placed a $3700 order that was received damaged. Never even removed it from the truck since the trucker wouldn't allow it until his bill was signed. I emailed AND..."