1.4

We have had First American Home Warrant on our single family home since September 2011.Since that time this company has defrauded me out of numerous plumbing and appliance repairs.

Our dishwasher will run but the pump and nozzles are worn out and they repair technician did not have the parts on hand and never returned to finish the repair. We called them multiple times but the operators play games to get you to go away. They will tell you things like: 1) we are waiting for the technician's report; 2) we did not know the appliance had not been repaired yet? The Company drag this on until you go over 30-days and then they want to collect another co-pay of $65 or the refuse to complete the repair.

If you pay the co-pay again then the process begins again. They schedule a 6-hour window that you need to have an adult at home, and the appliance repair companies they send in my area are terrible. The plumbers they had in 2011 to 2014 were not plumbers, they were all new employees with minimal knowledge and did not know how to make, or get repairs authorized. Our faucets and valves were all leaking and they refused to make the needed repairs.

When your faucet goes bad and needs a simple cartridge replacement, they plumber tells you you need to replace the faucet (which is covered) but then they refused because they tell you that only contractor grade replacements can be installed and we have contractor installed "upgraded faucets". At the time I could not afford better faucets so I told them to go ahead with the low end faucets, but they still refused to make the needed repairs.

We ended up spending several thousand dollars to make needed repairs because of this game they play, and we have water damage under our cabinets due to the delay.Simply the most dishonest home warranty in California.

Review about: First American Home Warranty Warranty.

I liked: Improved the plumbing company they use last year.

I didn't like: Repairs not completed.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments