THIS IS THE WORST COMPANY.....Bought a house in FL and when we walked through(before)we purchased the house noticed the dishwasher was not shutting.Bought house and dishwasher still not shutting.

They had 2 different companies come out one was horrible wanted to take my dishwasher out of the house. The other was great but their hands were tied because of this crappy business. NEEDLESS to say we have been in the house for 4 months and still dealing with this issue. IE I have 7 people living in my house..lots of dishes.

They agreed on a new one and was supposed to be delivered today well guess what......Its on back order. Called them because we had not heard from Whirlpool and First American said oh sorry its on back order. ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME.

THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.DO NOT USE THEM

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of first american home warranty dishwasher warranty from First American Home Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants First American Home Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments