First American Home Warranty is a scam and a waste of money.I have paid on time every month, but when I attempt to initiate a service call I get no help from them.

They tell me to contact the Contractor -who never calls back. This company is Terrible !! There customer service dept. all have heavy accents and they are hard to understand.

They tell me they will call me back, but never do. If I agree to hold on the line, I am left waiting for over 15 minutes.

Please take my advice and use another company.I have renters in this home and I felt a home warranty would be a good idea, but I was wrong.

Review about: First American Home Warranty Customer Care.

I liked: Will never use.

I didn't like: Indifference to problem.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

First American Home Warranty - PLEASE DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID First American Home Warranty "this company offer a very bad customer service i call for an emergency service on my water heater after 8 hours they dont send any body last time i call..." Read more Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region improperly installed new gutters, continually misdiagnosed leaks and will NOT accept accountability for damage done…STAY AWAY!!!  Gutter Helmet "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more First American Home Warranty - Lackluster and uncaring response to broken AC. 100 degree weather in Texas! First American Home Warranty "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more Once again  Gasbike got me!!  my own fault for expecting anything different Gasbike "ordered a motor.. did not leave their place for 3 DAYS! took 10 days to get to me... AND they put a direct signature clause on the package !! nobody..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more