DO NOY USE THESE PEOPLE!!!This is the most PATHETIC company in the world to do business with.

My AC failed and two weeks later it hasn't been fixed. It is 90-100+ degrees here, but they don't care! I called First Am. and was told it would be fixed today, but the contractor hasn't received the equipment that First Am supposedly ordered.

They charge TOP DOLLAR for their service, but when something fails, they get the CHEAPEST REPLACEMENT POSSIBLE, and get it shipped by carrier pigeon so it takes forever to arrive.I say again, if you buy their coverage, you are getting RIPPED OFF!

Review about: First American Home Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

First American Home Warranty - Emergency Plumbing? First American Home Warranty "called warranty company on thursday 7:30 am. stated that there was a plumbing leak and it was in the wall. called again on friday, 9:30am. made the same statement and..." Read more Leafguard - Gutter Review Leafguard " Icicles hanging off the gutters LeafGuard at least 2 feet long that I never had on the front of my house in 35 years until I put up the..." Read more Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Chuparosa Painting made a mess of my house Chuparosa Painting "I hired Chuparosa Painting for the exterior of my home based on several recommendations on Nextdoor.com. During the estimate, I asked George Stewart, one of the owners, who would be..." Read more Lazada Philippines - No Refunds of Returned item Lazada Philippines "I ordered four products in one batch ( 1 bluetooth music receiver worth 190 pesos, 1 MS-198BT Speaker worth about 685 pesos, 1 set SATA to USB converter worth 400..." Read more Rise Credit - Asks for bank login info Rise Credit "10/23/2017 - Got offer in mail, needed $300.00, decided to try it out. Applied online with no problems, got email saying everything was good would get money deposited next day...." Read more Lifestyle Lift - WONDERFUL Lifestyle Lift "I had it done in Atlanta and it changed my life. I don't like to see these reviews when I had such a wonderful experience. I have lose 40 lbs..." Read more Lorex - Defective Unit and Aweful Customer Service Lorex "I had been using their LNR616-N DVR for several months before it failed. It was connected to a UPS to regulate power, but now it won't boot. None of the..." Read more