1.5
Service Scheduling

I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom.My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet was rusted out at the bottom and leaking.

I have had to shut my water off at the street because my hot water tank does not have a shut off valve. I have been without water in my home for 4 days. In order to function I have to buy water as well as fill up containers and bowls after turning the water back on at my home for a few minutes.

First American sent out one of the worst plumbing companies in the area who diagnosed the problem and went MIA.

A representative at First American told me my problem was not an emergency. A 2nd company was sent out and First Am would not pay their fee. The guy was in the middle of the job and told me he could not continue. I am working with a 3rd plumbing company and they told me it would take at least another 4-5 days before a new hot water heater could be installed because First Am has to purchase it.

In one week, I have spoken to at lease 8 different reps at First Am and only one was kind enough to try and help me.No one should have to go a week or longer without water.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way my service request was mishandled. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first american home warranty warranty. First American Home Warranty needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments