First American Home Warranty - First American Does Not Care
I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom.My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet was rusted out at the bottom and leaking.
I have had to shut my water off at the street because my hot water tank does not have a shut off valve. I have been without water in my home for 4 days. In order to function I have to buy water as well as fill up containers and bowls after turning the water back on at my home for a few minutes.
First American sent out one of the worst plumbing companies in the area who diagnosed the problem and went MIA.
A representative at First American told me my problem was not an emergency. A 2nd company was sent out and First Am would not pay their fee. The guy was in the middle of the job and told me he could not continue. I am working with a 3rd plumbing company and they told me it would take at least another 4-5 days before a new hot water heater could be installed because First Am has to purchase it.
In one week, I have spoken to at lease 8 different reps at First Am and only one was kind enough to try and help me.No one should have to go a week or longer without water.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Way my service request was mishandled
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Fahw Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
- Household Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "They say that a picture tells a thousand words.... Just take a look at this. Empires professional floor installation. Instead of building up the floor after tile was removed they chose..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Installed LeafFilter around the 1st of April 2013. We paid $5800 for the LeafFilter product on our house with a lifetime warranty. Sure the gutter does not clog... because..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "For me to take the time to write about my experience is a huge step as I never complaint about anything and I am a very private person. After 3..."
- "I was never trilled with the idea of online dating but I realized that with my busy lifestyle it may have been a good opportunity, at the time, to meet..."
- "Take my word and stay far far away from this company. There customer service is horrible, they jack up prices after assuring you there will be no surprises, they show..."