1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

First American Home Warranty Services has failed to respond to a claim that was issued months ago. The repairs are at a stalemate because the company requested we take a cash out payment of $250.00 for repairs their contractor states will cost $3500.00.

First American seems to think if they don't respond maybe the claim will go away. The other outstanding issue is a requested repair to my washer which was assigned to A to Z Appliances Services (469-421-2075). In addition, A to Z representatives missing its scheduled service appointment and continued to address me very dismissively for missing another appointment thereafter. Further, the representatives from A to Z threatened to withhold information from First American which would delay my claim then preceded to hang up on me.

First American Home Warranty Representatives did not feel poor customer service or quality control was a matter of importance until I asked for the regulatory agency which governs the home warranty business.

It seems poor customer service is the norm for First American as customers in the state of Texas as customers are unaware Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) (http://www.trec.texas.gov/) handles all complaints regarding home warranty services. So for every customer that has had a claim which was erroneously dismissed and/or for every time the corporate office or the CEO -Larry Davidson failed to ignore the thousands of cries from customers requesting his assistance, I implore all dissatisfied customer to take the time to contact TREC if they live in Texas along with the inspector general and attorney general's office for failure to honor their service contract agreements and investigate their failed business practices.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first american home warranty claim and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3500. First American Home Warranty needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Comments

A to Z and A & Z is all the same and is absolutely the worst service provider working under the Sears Appliance Warranty. I am unable to get in contact with them at 469 421 2075, no storefront and no address or website to be found.

Sears and I only get voicemail, I have never received a return call. Came out 1-5-18 to Diagnose and get my $75.00 co pay. After two months and 1 no show he came out 3-9-18 after many calls with Sears and replaced parts and left without testing if the cycles work. This did not fix it and called back out and was No Show yesterday.

Now No shows x 2 as of last night trying to get my dishwasher repaired that has been down 68 days and counting. I have technicians e-mail petronicoj@gmail.com but the only communication was a reply of " they will call you when the parts come in" which was a lie since I had tracking numbers.

Here is a little contact info for them if you want to try A to Z or A & Z, atozdispatch2015@gmail.com.Also sent to Fox 4 & NBC 5 Dallas for consumer assistance.Today Sears switched me over to a Sears Technician not a contracted one. Will see how that turns out Monday.Looks like a little social media may be a good place to pass the word too.Type your message here

Please be very careful before you let A & Z Services into your home (Phone 469 421 2075).Watch them every step.Can someone post a a copy of a service report copy of that company with their address.Thank you.

A to Z is horrible. I've been dealing with them for 2 months and have had inept service and rude customer service.

They continually miss appointments and are unapologetic when they do. They also send out technicians who are not proficient in servicing appliances.

They have wasted so much of my time and my issues are still unresolved. I don't understand why First American uses such sub par companies.

Mesquite, Texas, United States #1346615

sane expirience here

7 /3/2017

Rochester, Michigan, United States #1305757

Thanks for the info on TREC - I will file a complaint. My dishwasher hasn't worked since November and they closed my claim.

Numerous calls And emails produced no results - and today I get a collection letter from FAHW even though I disputed the charge in writing as required.

My contract expires in 2 days and I will also file a complaint with the BBB. Hate this company.

Thank you for the post and also the comment. A to Z Appliance Services came to my home on 02/23/17.

First American is saying they have to wait for the report. I have a copy of what they left me. I cannot get through to A to Z, but I have left a message. First American is saying they have tried calling and emailing and are not getting a response, but they won't sent anyone new.

Same story it would seem. I will be following up with TREC.

I also had multiple issues with A to Z Appliance Services. They never called me about my claim until I called them twice and they finally called me back.

They took two weeks to get out and service my claim. The repairman they sent did not fix my oven and even cussed at me telling me "You don't know sh*t".

I would never use First American again or A to Z Appliance Services. First American will also not send out a different contractor until they got a report back from A to Z.