I made contact as required to report a covered warrantee. Contractor showed up 2 days later to inform me part has to be ordered which could take up to 3 -4 business days.

I asked for the part expedited since no heat in the house and very rude contractor told me that wasn't his problem I should take it up with FAHW. After being on hold on the phone again for 1.5hrs, the rep told me all he could authorize was a $50 voucher to purchase a space heater. I informed him I have a 2200 sq ft home with 4 rooms and it would take more than that to heat up the house in a 30 degree weather. He was indifferent and I asked to speak to a Supervisor.

Kept me on hold for eternity and phone got disconnected after about another hour on hold!!

Horrible company to do business with. Will make sure to tell at least 20 real estate agents in my area!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first american home warranty warranty. First American Home Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Comments