Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Have been with 1st AHW for a couple of years now this is the second time I encountered a terrible experience where as I had to be refunded due to a plumber who had no clue of plumbing and another plumber had to come in his place. On January 11th I filed a claimed for service I was first given B's plumbing for service I called and left messages voice mail was always full, I then contacted Leslie in customer solution she suggested that I try to reach out to a plumber because there was no plumbing in her network that would service the Prince Georges County area I didn't understand this I am paying service to AHW to do this for me why should I telemarketing for you.

IF I should find a plumber for me to pay them outright to service my plumbing which would cost me in the 100's and I would be reimbursed and If I found a plumber they would be reimbursed well they informed me they don't do third party service. Four weeks I still had no service I contacted Leslie numerous times and she left me 9 messages which I still have. well B's plumbing called their trucks were broke down. Leslie finally sent B's plumbing he tried to get me to pay a service fee up front without service.

If I paid him the $95 I would not have to pay the next plumber. did he think I woke up eating a bowl of stupid, then he gave me one of his advertisement cards to place on my hot water heater Leslie had told him to do so, nothing wrong with heater I told him to wait until I get my husband he snatched the card from me and placed in his bag. I called Leslies and explain to her what had took place, she said to me let me check, came back to the phone and mentioned to me about a hot water tank nothing about my plumbing. almost a month,1st AHW was not capable to provide me with service that they promise to do so.

I no longer need your service. I will contact the BBB of the poor service the entire PGC and not one plumber available wow!

Product or Service Mentioned: First American Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Will never use, How quickly they scheduled someone.

I didn't like: Long claim periods.

• Poor Service Follow Through
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 05.

Comments