Turnaround Time

I purchased a warranty program from First American 3 years ago.1 1/2 years ago I needed to open a claim as my dishwasher was not draining correctly.

It is still not draining correctly and I have had to be the one to follow up on the claim, as they do NO followup and when I call, I get the run around and they argue with me each time. They close the claim without any followup, then I have to go over everything again. They do not listen, follow up, or care about the client.

I could have purchased a new dishwasher and had it installed for less money than I have had to put out for this claim (between policy premiums and service fees.) WARNING: DO NOT BUY A POLICY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!You will not get any customer service or satisfaction from a claim!

Review about: First American Home Warranty Homeowners Policy Claim.

Preferred solution: Correctly process the claim.Replace the dishwasher and get it draining correctly.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

#1382014

Now First American has dispatched ANOTHER company to look at the dishwasher!! That will be 3 companies and 7 repair calls. This claim will never end!