When I purchased my home, I was given warranty for the house by the seller.

I have had many issues but had the contractor take care of all the problems so I never really used them for anything.

I had issues with my washing machine and ice maker, so I decided to try them out and see if they are worth anything. I have had home warranty before, and at best they sucked.

When they picked up I could hear the Russian accent; now they could be from Ukraine also or elsewhere. They sent a technician with a Russian accent. He quickly looked over the fridge and said the ice maker is off and turned it on still nothing, took out the unit and without bothering to wash his filthy hands got it to the fridge and started touching everything. He got it to work, but when he put it together I could not hear the water turning on, he said it would work, checked it a couple of times and left it alone.

He went to the washing machine and looked it over, and I showed him the plastic skirt around it had a tear which made it leak. He took a couple of pictures and said parts would be ordered, said I would get a call in a couple of days about the part then setup time for repair.

So I get a message the next day saying that they will not be fixing it the technician claims it was abused on purpose. I called and the person on the phone another rude Russian said that they are refusing service because of what the technician claimed. I told him I was told he would order the part, never said anything like that, he said send photo’s, and they will look at it. I sent photo’s, called back and this time this Russian was just a rude, sarcastic jerk which would not even listen and said we would not fix it was abused. I said are you kidding me that I tore this plastic that is under a tough plastic that is under it and I tore this on purpose for what reason? What is wrong with you. I asked for a manager, and after getting a lot of nonsense I hung up, he called and said he is transferring me to a manager. Lady picked up she also had a similar accent but not as strong and said she is a supervisor. She saw my email and photo's, and after few mins said I have to put you on hold and be back in a min, I was on hold for 35 min, and she never came back, the entire day went by and never called me back.

Do yourself a favor and do not listen to any positive messages on any site they are lies. Russians and Ukrainians are good in programming and will load up positive lies on site with positive feedback. This company is a scam; the positive posts are a scam.

Find proper plumber or technician to work with; the $75.00 service charge is not worth it, the warranty they offer is not worth a damn, the seller paid over $700.00 for this warranty for a year and it's not worth a damn.

Product or Service Mentioned: Washing Machine Repair.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 19.

Comments

Mission accomplished. The mission of the home warranty company, the realtors, and the seller was to help you make the decision to buy the house that “had a lot of problems”.

Once you closed on the house, those problems became yours. The intent was not to actually FIX the problems, but to help you make the decision to purchase the house, which you did. Now, fix your house and leave the home warranty world behind you.

Tell everyone you know. Tell the realtors that home warranty policies will NOT suffice as a negotiating point in home purchases.

In my country, trouble have you.