Due to the negligence of the HVAC contractor that was sent to my home to repair a clogged secondary drain pan pipe, I have now experienced a $50,000 Home Owners Insurance property claim for water damage.My insurance company is fully informed and intends to pursue the matter through the legal system.

The HVAC contractor told me that I had a plumbing issue and left the property, by the time the plumber arrived (2 days later) there was so much water damage we had to make the HO claim.This company is not a good company and needs to be seriously looked into, there phone system is so bad that it drops calls when you call in and have to wait to speak with a Rep up to 45 minutes!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of first american home warranty claim. First American Home Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments