I placed a service call on May 7, 2015, to get my A/C fixed.Today is July 17, 2015 and it is still not fixed.

I call them and spend anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour on hold (I'll bet if I called the line to sign up it would get answered right away). Every step seems to take a week or two to get past. Several times I have requested a supervisor or manager contact me to no avail.

I put messages on their website and it takes two days to get a "canned" response.My next step is to call the local TV station and see if they can get anywhere.

This person wrote the review because of warranty issue of first american home warranty warranty from First American Home Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants First American Home Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was talking to customer service and lack of concern and incompetence. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

I am having the same issue. Please contact me, as I am wanting to contact Wavy 10!!!! heatherharris@live.com