Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

A total incompetent business! Been on the phone several times!

They tell me that Total Air Care will come out and told me I had to call them. One minute Total Air care will be here on Sunday between 2-6 and then they call and tell me 18 hours later that they do not service this area! I call this home warranty company and they tell me that this company has excepted their work order and they would call......lol. Then technician from this A.C.

Company called again and said yes they do and would now be here today between 2-6. BUT now I get another phone call from this company and I am told that they do not service this area again. Julie was her name and a total Witch with a capital B! No one has ever been so rude to me!

What is this office doing working with home warranty companies or should I say why does First American Home warranty Company work with them!!.! I want to again repeat HER name ...Julie should be fired!!!!!!!!! Along with this company! I sit here in a hot house while these shenanigans with First American Home Warranty and Total Air Care is laughing!

One minute they will come and the next minute Julie the witch calls and harassing tells me I TOLD you we do not service you! Get a clue Total Air Care!!!! and First American Home Warranty. Help....should have a NO Star review I WANT A COMPENTANT AC COMPANY to come and fix my unit!

ACCORDING to YOUR contract and MY MONEY I have paid! HELP

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments