Goochland, Virginia
Service Scheduling

I put a claim on 6/22 due to both AC units failing.it is 07/18 and they still have not been able to find a tech to help me.

I found my own tech with their approval and received an estimate. sent it to First American and they refuse to pay it because they deem it "too excessive" So, I know have a 10 moth old child living in a home that is 85 degrees because First American cannot provide a technician that actually wants to deal with this company, and I cant even get my claim paid outside of their own techs because its too expensive. Its fairly obvious to see that there is a reason most HVAC companies do not want to work with companies like this. They don't pay well, slow to pay, find cheap and under skilled workers, can deny any claim if they think its too expensive.

Whats the point of insurance if the company cant provide a solution for you in a fairly timely manner?Would not recommend a home warranty from these people.

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with First American Home Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First American Home Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare First American Home Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments