I had two occasions when I needed a plumber - in a hurry!The same plumber was sent by First American, and I paid him my $60 fee as contracted with the protection plan but he was totally worthless!

I had a clogged toilet, and he had brought his 8 year old son with him, whom he would send out to his truck to fetch supplies. Its okay to bring your kid to work and all, but not an 8 year old to use as a "gopher". The plumber looked at the toilet, but he didn't do anything. I asked him if he planned to at least snake the drains - like the shower which was also draining slowly.

He told me there wasn't room under the drain to run a snake. So I showed him the mail clean out for the pipes; he didn't do anything at all. He said something about snaking it wouldn't help and I needed a new toilet!

Well, the clog ended up clearing itself with repeated flushing, but this guy is worthless.This is a small town, and when I asked First American if they contracted with any other plumbers, the person I spoke with said she "didn't have access to that information." I'm going with another company this year!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with First American Home Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First American Home Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare First American Home Warranty to other companies on our site.

Comments