I needed two commodes fixed due to them running, two bathroom sinks fixed due to leaking under the sinks, a bathtub leak fixed which caused water stains on the opposite side of the hallway's carpet and 1 of the faucets in the kitchen sink needed to be tightened which caused leaking under that sink. I called June 2, 2022, due to one of the sinks leaking and called 1 week later.

The plumber showed up, and after he left the kitchen sink was still leaking, one of the commodes was still leaking, and one of the commodes were running without it being used. The work was done, but the same problems continued after the work being done and because I did not call within 30 days, I had to pay another $85 for service. After I called, I had to wait another 2 weeks before the plumber came back. I cannot use the kitchen sink and my carpet in my hallway has water stains.

They came back out on July 6th, another $85 paid. Only one bathroom and sink were completed of the 5 things needing to be fixed. I was told that before they fix the front bathroom, I had to pay another $85, I paid on August 1st. The commode is still running and there was water leaking in the hallway, which caused water stains in the carpet.

I called to inform them. Another plumber was sent.

September 9th, a plumber came out and fixed the bathtub leak and replaced one of the two toilets. Due to the water damage to one of the bathroom sinks, a new sink will have to be purchased, carpet will have to be cleaned due to the water stains in the carpet from the bathtub, bathroom sink is still leaking and currently turned off to prevent further leaks, and one bathroom toilet is still running

Location: Columbia, South Carolina

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

First American Home Warranty Reviews