I have had First American Home Warranty for 10 months.My first call was for a plumbing issue.
They assigned plumber #1. 10-days later I had not heard from them, even after calling them 3 days in a row. They assigned plumber #2. They came the next day, but were unable to fix the problem.
They said I would hear back for a follow-up visit and should pay then. After 2 weeks of calling with no response - I cancelled my contract, following their instructions.
They are continuing to charge my monthly contract fee and are billing me for the service fee for which they provided no service.The picture is of my sink as they left it on the day they 'could not complete the job'...
I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY !!!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Problem resolution
- Any of it
- No follow up
You May Also Like
- "On August 31st, my sink was clogged and i contacted Plumbing Rescue after my efforts to undrain the sink failed. They came out the same day and had to..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I ordered this Shabby Chic dress for Easter from Screaming Owl. I just received it and I am so upset about the color. In the picture, the tulle bottom looked..."
- "I started borrowing a few years ago and finally decided I was done July 2016. I re-borrowed in July because they suddenly shortened the borrow time to only 25 days,..."
- "A few months ago I got 2 emails from my uncle each with a fandango gift card. Now I have been saving them to see the new batman vs superman..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "Every month I have to contact them. They tell me problem is resolved and the next month they do it again. Charges for install and their modem I never got..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."