1.2
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have had First American Home Warranty for 10 months.My first call was for a plumbing issue.

They assigned plumber #1. 10-days later I had not heard from them, even after calling them 3 days in a row. They assigned plumber #2. They came the next day, but were unable to fix the problem.

They said I would hear back for a follow-up visit and should pay then. After 2 weeks of calling with no response - I cancelled my contract, following their instructions.

They are continuing to charge my monthly contract fee and are billing me for the service fee for which they provided no service.The picture is of my sink as they left it on the day they 'could not complete the job'...

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY !!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at First American Home Warranty and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants First American Home Warranty to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was problem resolution, any of it and no follow up. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty and first american home warranty customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

Orange, Texas, United States #1240862

You need to stop them from charging by having a block put on your account so the cannot charge and also dispute the monthly charges as far back as you are allowed to do so.If you did not sign a contract and also receive a copy of the signed contact, I believe this is not a legitimate warranty.

Good luck! Having my own issue with Sears that uses Cross Country Home Services fro their claims.

TERRIBLE service!