First American Home Warranty - Poor Customer Service

12 of 360 First American Home Warranty reviews

I have had First American Home Warranty for 10 months.My first call was for a plumbing issue.

They assigned plumber #1. 10-days later I had not heard from them, even after calling them 3 days in a row. They assigned plumber #2. They came the next day, but were unable to fix the problem.

They said I would hear back for a follow-up visit and should pay then. After 2 weeks of calling with no response - I cancelled my contract, following their instructions.

They are continuing to charge my monthly contract fee and are billing me for the service fee for which they provided no service.The picture is of my sink as they left it on the day they 'could not complete the job'...

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANYBODY !!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
12 of 360 First American Home Warranty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 15 #1240862 Orange, Texas, United States

You need to stop them from charging by having a block put on your account so the cannot charge and also dispute the monthly charges as far back as you are allowed to do so. If you did not sign a contract and also receive a copy of the signed contact, I believe this is not a legitimate warranty. Good luck! Having my own issue with Sears that uses Cross Country Home Services fro their claims. TERRIBLE service!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to First American Home Warranty. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about First American Home Warranty.
Filing a new complaint about
×