First American Home Warranty - Review about Fahw Service Request from North Little Rock, Arkansas
I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave.It is 111' and my city is on the news.
The contractor they gave me has a 'no calls accepted number.'. When I asked for another contractor they told me no. They told me to suck it up and it would be cooler at night. At night my home felt like 100' with humidity.
All I wanted was a contractor with a working phone.
Then they told me to feel better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fahw Service Request
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I contacted first american a week ago because I stepped onto a wet carpet in my bedroom. My hot water tank located behind a panel in my closet..."
- "We followed the manufacter instruction last year when we applied deck over to our old deck. The deck looked beautiful. After this passed winter and the beginning of summer the..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "I been smoking your brand for years and I'm seriously thinking about changing brands due to the poor quality I am now getting. Your cigarettes are now much less packed..."