First American Home Warranty - Review about Fahw Service Request from North Little Rock, Arkansas
I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave.It is 111' and my city is on the news.
The contractor they gave me has a 'no calls accepted number.'. When I asked for another contractor they told me no. They told me to suck it up and it would be cooler at night. At night my home felt like 100' with humidity.
All I wanted was a contractor with a working phone.
Then they told me to feel better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fahw Service Request
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "Almost 2 years ago, we called Feldco to have new windows put in. 2 men showed up at the door ready to get started. One of them did not speak..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "Window World thied to put my NEW replacement windows in my brick house cut out 4 windows put up wood and didnt seal or clean up I had to sealand..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "I woke up and found my pool had lost 18 inches of water overnight. I found a rusted hole at the very bottom where the sand cove it..."
- "I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."