I returned from a business trip to find my ac broken during a heatwave.It is 111' and my city is on the news.
The contractor they gave me has a 'no calls accepted number.'. When I asked for another contractor they told me no. They told me to suck it up and it would be cooler at night. At night my home felt like 100' with humidity.
All I wanted was a contractor with a working phone.
Then they told me to feel better.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Fahw Service Request
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "First American Home Buyers Protection Corporation is a deceptive operation, after paying my monthly payment I needed repair on my furnace, they sent their company out that tried to fault..."
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "I worked for Leaffilter North of Michigan. As a ritual every morning the Operations Manager (Rick Mosby) and the installation Manager would sit down and try to figure out..."
- "My daughter passed the first audition in Little Rock,AR.; after we paid the first payment. Her older sister was diagnosed with Leukemia; which Praise missed the pageant. And when I..."
- "I ordered a specific Nikon DSLR lens from their web site. Within 24 hours, I received an e-mail saying that I had to call customer service in order to finalize..."
- "I have recently noticed that people usually only give online reviews when they are angry, so I've made it a point to go on some review sites and air out..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- " I purchased two tickets was charge for for leaving my bank account overdrawn by $13 not knowing until the end of the park I checked as I took my..."