1.1
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

1. Washer went out ..

Over an hour on hold .. They use Sears Service .. Sears called 3 days later and said they would not be able to be out for over a week and they would probably have to order parts which will take another 7-10 days .. They also demand 75 dollars before they do any work.

I cancelled the service call and went to Home Depot and bought a new washer for less than 300 dollars with a 5 year replacement guarantee. 2. I called them again for repair to our bathtub drain that lest the water out slowly during bath time. They said they did not have a plumber in the area at this time.

WOW! .. It is obvious they do not want to pay prevailing rates for their vendors. We pay them good money every month and why can't they stand behind their business promises?

And what is the Atty Generals for in the State they are incorporated out of. (Tennessee) You would think they would glamour to this company to straighten them out. With the Internet and you tube, you can quickly learn how to fix anything in your home. I truly welcome this company to go out of business soon as they don't deserve to operate in this country under such dishonorable fashion.

Thank goodness for home supply stores like Ace, Lowes, and Home Depot (My favorite) .. I am glad I don't have any stock with this company

Review about: First American Home Warranty Home Warranty.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea.