2.0
Service Scheduling

Oct 27th 2015 I submitted my 3rd claim for the same problem on my washer.Instead of sending sears back out they sent my to Staggers Appliance.

I call them gave him the model number of the washer and we agree on a appointment. He calls back in 5 minutes and says Samsung has a recall on the washer. I search the internet and find nothing. First American sided with Staggers Appliance without checking with Samsung.

I had to get a letter from Samsung to prove that Staggers Appliance was wrong. I received an e-mail from First American that they reversed their decision and will fix my washer. I made another appointment with Staggers Appliance Nov 23rd and they never showed or called. I finally got another place to come after having to deal with First American.

He showed up, said he had to order the part and will be in touch. First American calls me Dec 7th and asked if it's been fixed and i told them the man came, I paid my $60 he ordered the part and he'll be back. These people tell me i was suppose to pay the Staggers Appliance not the *** that actually showed up. they were more concerned about me paying the WORKING man then fixing my washer.

It's Dec the 8th and still no washer. DO NOT waste your money on First American or any other home warranty company. they're all crooks. I guess my wife will be getting a new washer this weekend because First American is more concerned about that $60.

Someone at First American must have I relative working at Staggers Appliance.How could I pay someone that never came to my house?

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at First American Home Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $800 and wants First American Home Warranty to "cancel contract".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty fahw washing machine repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments