Been with fahw for 3yrs+ and always had good response and service up until now.Washer pump failed, appliance contractor that fahw decided to use didn't have pump in stock, so had to wait 7 to 14 days on back order.

Three weeks later, contractor comes back to fix washer and found another problem that should have been noticed during first visit. Contractor explained that it would be another 3 to 5 days because the new problem needed a part not in stock either.

You would think that fahw would find another contractor with part in stock to resolve this issue quickly, but I was told that I had to wait on that contractor.So as of now I am going on a month waiting for my washer to be repaired.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to "replace money used for spending at laundry mat for past month which has been over $50.00". The author is overall dissatisfied with First American Home Warranty. The most disappointing about first american home warranty from First American Home Warranty was lack of concern , but reviewer liked first couple of years. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First American Home Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare First American Home Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments

Not the contractors fault , they get all there own supplies