Disappointed beyond belief.Perhaps it's First American's standard that following placing a work order that it's acceptable for a customer to not have hot water for not 2 days, but potentially 4 DAYS!

Work order placed THURSDAY on leaking water heater and NO HOT WATER in the house. NO CALL FROM PLUMBER ON FRIDAY UNTIL I CALLED HIM. He said he didn't receive a work order and couldn't get to me until maybe SATURDAY OR SUNDAY. TODAY (SATURDAY) First American says the plumber will come out MONDAY.

And if a water heater has to be ordered since First American has to place the order,it will be an additional 1 to 2 days. To add fuel to the fire, I even verified my water heater is under warranty but if I don't want to pay the labor I have to go through First American's inept personnel and/or process. Needless to say if I want hot water today, I get to pay out of pocket $460 for labor SINCE THE TANK IS STILL UNDER WARRANTY. Thanks for your urgency First American.

If you would have dealt with this and scheduled a plumber to arrive at my house FRIDAY LIKE THEY SHOULD HAVE, I should only be coming out of pocket $60 to have a water heater installed Saturday. And thanks to your flippant customer rep., I had to inform him after confirming with local plumbers that the supply houses in Phoenix are open on SATURDAYS until NOON, so yes, I should've had a new water heater TODAY - SATURDAY since it could have been order FRIDAY!

People don't waste your money.In fact, contact a reputable contractor, ask if they take home warranties, and contact those home warranty companies for a quote.

Review about: First American Home Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments