1.7

Unfortunately, this is going into the fourth month waiting for First American to repair my Electrolux refrigerator!We have been going in circles from, we will find a contractor", to messages stating, "we need your assistance in finding a contractor".

Meanwhile, I have no means of storing food for my family. One of the whells of the bottom freezer snapped off. If I open the drawer of the bottom freezer, rhe drawer will not close completely, and I lose whatever is stored in there. It has happened twice already.

My patience has run out. When I call, the associatees transfer me to a different department, but not to a manager, or supervisor. I have paid several years of monthly fees, and deserve better!

Legal counsel will be my next step.I don't know what else to do!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor service by them and their contractors. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first american home warranty warranty. First American Home Warranty needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty warranty in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments