I regret ever having bought a policy from this company.They will not allow you to hire your own technician if they are able to locate one that will "contact" you within 24 hours of your claim.

By "contact" they simply mean call you, but not necessarily actually fix your issue. Then if their technician comes and cannot fix the issue, the company's clock starts again and they have another 2 hours to locate a technician who will "contact" you within 24 hours. In other words, they can send you a tech, who can't do the job, and then simply try again, and again, etc... and meanwhile you're simply out of luck.

When I called to ask them to do something about the situation they put me in, they had me on the phone for 54 minutes before disconnecting me.

When I called again and explained that being out hot water with an infant and a toddler for several days was unacceptable, the supervisor told me that he was once a kid and had to take cold baths!Anyway, this is a horrible company, staffed by horrible people, and I would never recommend buying a policy from them.

Review about: First American Home Warranty Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments