They choose the cheapest companies to come do your repair and they end up making a bigger issue.i had the same electric company come out to my house to fix dimming lights.

Both times all they did was replace a fuse and it occurred again. The third time they came out they told me it was the electric company and to have them come fix it. The electrician from the electric company was shocked at the condition of my panel, fuses, and that everything was left loose.

I contacted the warranty department and they told me to pay someone to come inspect it and make a report stating their electric company was wrong before they would reopen the case.I will NEVER renew my contract with them.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with First American Home Warranty. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about First American Home Warranty.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare First American Home Warranty to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments