Service Scheduling

Put in AC claim back in mid June 2015.Finally sent someone out end of July to replace furnace that was working fine.

Still had same problem and continued to call from day after installation to current. Unit went out completely in mid September and can't even get them to call me back. Left so many voicemails, emails, messages through website, twitter, etc. It's like they closed down, never for me to see my money again.

Save your time, money and mind and go with another company.

This is the worst, shadiest company I have ever done business with.Don't care about their customers or their claims and circumstances.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at First American Home Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $2500 and wants First American Home Warranty to "pay to have unit repaired or replaced, and cover damage to home caused by their lack of getting unit repaired in a timely manner".

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of communication, lack of concern for their customers, wont answer phone or return calls and company is a joke. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty and first american home warranty air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments