2.0
Turnaround Time

This is by far the worst home warranty company I have ever come across.Their "contractors" are terrible, rude and unprofessional.

And that is being very kind. The plumber they sent to unclog a pipe - did not feel like doing the job. He said it would be difficult and take a long time. So he got in his truck and left.

No- I'm leaving- I need to get something - no explanation at all. And I am still being billed $65 for the service call. He did NOTHING. the problem is still there.

Now I have to pay for a real plumber to take care of this. Their so-called handling of ANY problems by their Conflict Resolution Dept. is a complete joke and you are treated as such. They said "he PROBABLY should not have done that".

You think??

Also, they are sorry I am upset, I still owe them the $65 and that I am free to cancel my policy whenever I want.I just did.

They could not care less about their customers or their concerns.

Terrible company - terrible customer service and terrible contractors.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of first american home warranty claim. First American Home Warranty needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned first american home warranty claim in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at First American Home Warranty.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments