Service Scheduling

Took 5 months to get AC fixed - the only thing I go from this company was damaged floors, anxiety and headaches.Now they won't even take my calls after they agreed to repair the damage.

It's been over a month with several calls and emails and I can't get a hold of anyone.

It's ridiculous that you pay them for coverage and they apparently don't even want to talk to you.I guess they hope you just get frustrated and go away.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at First American Home Warranty. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $1500 and wants First American Home Warranty to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service, lack of concern for their paying customers and should noy be doing business with the public. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by First American Home Warranty and first american home warranty air conditioner repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with First American Home Warranty?

Comments